$0 tools for logo designers 🛠
Courtesy of @usepitchproof
We’d highly appreciate if you tagged a designer friend below: SHARE THE LOVE! ❤️️
Hey guys! We were so blown away yesterday with the amount of support on this educational type of content that we’ve been poisoned with energy to drop some more fire 🔥 content to you guys!
1. @holabrief is an online tool that helps you to ask all the right questions and make any design brief easy, collaborative and most importantly, useful.
2. LogoLab (@thestudiobros) puts your logo to the test by testing key factors like scalability, silhouette & balance.
3. @usepitchproof allows you to build logo presentations easily.
4. Logo Rank uses AI to test the uniqueness, legibility & color of your logo.
5. Coolors allows you to generate color schemes quickly.
Bonus: 4 tools that may be useful in your designer way:
Crello — the simplest online image editor. A simple but powerful tool to create awesome designs for any social media format — posts, covers, graphics, and posters using the best software on the web. It’s easy! A lot of animated designs.
Webflow — all-in-one web design tool that allows users to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually.
Funnelytics — an incredible tool that helps you build the best marketing funnel mapping.
Flowkit — allows designers to create frighteningly fast user flows within Sketch and Figma.
Be free to send us any feedback by reply or reach using DM on Instagram