9️⃣ Tips to help you rock the Interview 🤘
Courtesy of @ui.helen
And 6️⃣ right questions to ask ✅
Be honest. Be kind. Be yourself. People feel lies the same as you would. And don’t forget to tell the interviewer what can YOU bring to their business/project.
2. Confident when you speak about yourself. HR or client needs to feel that you know what you are worth!
3. Know the subject. If you are a pro in the field – they will feel that!
4. Be careful with financials. Don’t speak about financials if you are not asked any questions. Maybe the person who you are speaking to right now is not making decisions on that matter.
5. Don’t be shy to ask questions. You are talking to a person who is expecting questions from you. Show the interest.
6. Don’t be LATE. Nobody likes those who are late.
7. When it comes to IT jobs it is more important to tell about interesting projects you have participated in rather than telling something like “I have 4+ years of experience”. Nobody cares about years – people need to know what is there for them. When you describe your previous projects first pick the most close to the current one you’re being interviewed for now.
8. Don’t hide your eyes. Look into people’s eyes most of the time. I look in the eyes almost ALL the time. This is how you establish a connection and show your confidence.
9. Show your sense of humor when and if it is appropriate.
What are the right questions to ask?
- Please tell me about your company/business origin, your philosophy?
- How long you personally ben in this?
- What made you organize this business?
- Do you like working here?
- What person is the perfect fit for this project/position?
- What factors might make you NOT choose me for this role/project?
Bonus — 8 useful tools for everyday usage:
GetResponse — an email marketing platform that enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.
Manychat — visual bot builder for Facebook Messenger with broadcasts, analytics, scheduled posting and many other features!
Crello — free graphic design editor that helps create images for social media, print, and other web-based graphics.
Funnelytics — the best funnel mapping software available to marketers and entrepreneurs today.
FlyWheel — is managed WordPress hosting built for designers and creative agencies.
Integromat — is a powerful automation tool that connects your apps and services to work smarter, not harder.
Leadpages — lets you build beautiful, high-converting websites, unlimited landing pages, pop-up forms you can add to your other websites.
FlowKit — allows designers to create frighteningly fast user flows within Sketch and Figma.