Before talking about how to close deals with clients, you need to understand what marketing is. Marketing is determined in many different ways. The American Marketing Association allocates 5000 marketing definitions. A very original definition was given by the Spanish Catholic Church: «Marketing is a love for one’s neighbor, thanks to which you receive God’s grace in the form of profit».
LOVE IS THE KEY
Ok, now everything is clear, it remains only to understand how to love the customer for a long time. Love him systematically, technologically and uninterruptedly.
When you talk about the inclusion of customers, you must remember that they are different:
- Nobody «owns» – users goes everywhere, but don’t buy from you or your competitors.
- Your customers.
- Customers of competitors.
Looking at these 3 types of users, in general you can use 4 technologies to attract them:
- ABC evolution
- Attracting users
There are more than 5000 tools for attracting customers. And if you know 10, you should be tormented by the thought that the remaining 4990 you don’t know.
EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE BETTER
- It is very important to show the result of your work to others. (control in 4/6/8 eyes)
- Sells everyone. Attracts everything. All that you can use for sales – you need to use for sales.
- Your business card = your marketing. Business cards should be worn with you always and everywhere. You can have profile on Facebook, a digital business card or a business card in the form of a QR code, but no one has canceled good old business card.
WHAT NEW TOOLS CAN WE START USING?
It would be better for you to learn all these tools. They really work.
Marketing – isn’t only attracting through a complex marketing / advertising / PR / sales level. This is when the entire complex marketing is used to attract customers. Don’t confuse communication channels and sales channels.
There are 5 tools with which you can solve this issue. 1 tool to ensure your employees fall in love with your customers and there are 4 ways to make your customers love your company.
- The method of calculating customer lifetime value
- Fighting the outflow
HIGH NPS = HIGH PROFIT
NPS (net promoter score) – a method of calculating customer loyalty, based on dividing them into three groups by the degree of confidence in your brand. High NPS is a guarantee of high profits.
GENERAL APPROACH TO RETURN CUSTOMERS
- Know the rules
- Work by the rules
- Know the reasons of leaving
- How and whom to return
How to close deals with clients
All you need to know is how to love, respect, educate and be friends with your customers. If these “rules” are met – you will boost your business.
Love your clients and let them love you.
Full version of this guidebook is waiting for you: https://manychat.com/l2/hellotegra