Questions to Ask Your Logo Design Client?
Courtesy of @usepitchproof
When starting a new project: asking the right questions is important! We’ve compiled a list of questions that will give you a deep insight to what your next logo design client is after, setting you up for success.
1. What is the purpose of the logo, and where will it be showcased?
2. What product/service does the business provide?
3. What are some long-term business objectives?
4. Who is your target audience?
5. Who are your competitors?
6. What differentiates you from your competitors?
7. When would you like to see the project completed?
8. EXTRA: What’s your budget?
Bonus: 4 tools that may be useful in your designer way:
Crello — the simplest online image editor. A simple but powerful tool to create awesome designs for any social media format — posts, covers, graphics, and posters using the best software on the web. It’s easy! A lot of animated designs.
Webflow — all-in-one web design tool that allows users to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually.
Funnelytics — an incredible tool that helps you build the best marketing funnel mapping.
Flowkit — allows designers to create frighteningly fast user flows within Sketch and Figma.
Be free to send us any feedback by reply or reach using DM on Instagram
Make sure to ShareTheLove by sharing on your story & tagging us.