The Power of Animation 💪
Courtesy of @apostolos.roussas
☝ Why you should create animated videos.
1. Keeps the viewer’s attention.
2. Increases conversions by 80%
3. Consumers prefer video content to read.
4. Εvokes emotions that resonate with the viewers.
5. 33,333333% of all online activity is spent watching the video.
6. Animation is so coooooool!
🛠 What I use:
1. Adobe After Effects for 2D animations.
2. Cinema 4D to add some 3D value.
3. Adobe Animate to stylize it.
4. Adobe Premiere Pro to edit.
Why you should create animated videos?
Keeps the viewer’s attention.
Increases conversions by 80%
Evokes emotions that resonate with the viewers.
Consumers prefer video content to read.
3% of all online activity is spent watching the video.
And because animation is so cooooool
Bonus — tools that may be useful in your designer way:
Flowkit — allows designers to create frighteningly fast user flows within Sketch and Figma.
Crello — the simplest online image editor. A simple but powerful tool to create awesome designs for any social media format — posts, covers, graphics, and posters using the best software on the web. It’s easy! A lot of animated designs.
Designmodo — a timesaving tool that helps create websites and email builders designed for developers, designers, marketers, and non-tech users.
LPgenerator — professional landing page platform for your business to generate new leads and increase sales.
Webflow — all-in-one web design tool that allows users to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually.
Leadpages — lets you build beautiful, high-converting websites, unlimited landing pages, pop-up forms you can add to your other websites.